The WhyTry Program is a resilience education curriculum that provides simple, hands-on solutions for dropout prevention, violence prevention, truancy reduction, and increased academic success.
WhyTry has received international recognition for its effectiveness in improving social and emotional behavior of students, improving school performance, and the reduction of aggression, truancy, and school dropout. The program targets risk factors and issues related to academic engagement.
WhyTry combines theoretical and empirical principles into the curriculum that are taught to youth by classroom teachers or other professionals. The program is solution-focused with skill building using a variety of approaches to engage the youth.
The WhyTry approach:
- Uses ten pre-designed visual analogies
- Explores social and emotional values of the youth
- Addresses patterns of maladaptive behaviors
- Combines visual, auditory, and body kinesthetic learning styles
- Builds skills to reduce dropout and truancy
Check out our results!
Contact us today!
For further information about how our programs can support your state, county or district please email Dipesh Chauhan at email@example.com or call directly at (610) 858-8094.