Transportation Services Program (TSP)
The Transportation Services Program (TSP) will provide linkage to community resources for children and/or parents involved with services. Our goals are to provide cost-effective, safe transport services.
These services include, but not limited to the following:
- Transportation to/from medical and mental health appointments.
- Required attendance at Court-ordered supervised visitation appointments.
- Attendance at Court hearings.
- Visitation of a child in an out-of-home placement.
- Scheduled appointments for securing access to community resources; and
- Any other transportation service needs as deemed necessary and appropriate by Eckerd Connect.
Let's Discuss how we can help
Interested in learning more about how Justice Works can help? Contact us today to inquire about the evaluation services available to your agency. We're here to help you show how your programs make a difference.
Justice Works Report Cards
The youth, families, and referring agencies have reported high levels of satisfaction with our services. We are proud to boast satisfaction ratings of over 90% for the quality of the services provided, excellence in our collaborative communication with others, and ability to meet family goals.