JusticeWorks staff participated in this year’s Schuylkill County Make A Difference Day, by hosting a Pop-Up Soup Kitchen in downtown Pottsville! Two of our own, Vince Troutman and Renee Warner made soups, and many of our staff donated drinks, crackers, rolls, and/or their time to help serve. We served 36 quarts of soup to almost 100 people in need in only 3 hours!
- JWYC Lehigh County Receives Recognition for Excellence!
- SPOTLIGHT ON ADAMS COUNTY: The JWYC Casework Field Coach Program
- Weld County, Colorado JusticeWorks Prevents Residential Treatment!
- Make A Difference Day: Schuylkill County
- JusticeWorks selected by the Pennsylvania Juvenile Court Judge’s Commission for the 2019 Community-based Program of the Year!
"Whatever it takes" Adams County Allegheny County Alternative Education Awards Berks County Butler County Chester County Children Compass Academy CYF CYS Dan Heit Dauphin County Education Expansion Families Family Resource Specialist FGDM Independent Living Indiana County JustCare JusticeWorks BehavioralCare JusticeWorks FL Lehigh County Letters Lycoming County Management Monroe County Northampton County Northumberland County Philadelphia Pike County Pittsburgh Renee Kresge Report Card Sean Lazarus Staff STOPP VIP Washington County Wayne County Westmoreland County York County Youth