JusticeWorks staff participated in this year’s Schuylkill County Make A Difference Day, by hosting a Pop-Up Soup Kitchen in downtown Pottsville! Two of our own, Vince Troutman and Renee Warner made soups, and many of our staff donated drinks, crackers, rolls, and/or their time to help serve. We served 36 quarts of soup to almost 100 people in need in only 3 hours!
- Celebrating Higher Education: Dr. Ralph and Dr. Martin
- JusticeWorks Staff participate in Schuylkill County Make A Difference Day
- JusticeWorks YouthCare to Provide Services for Lebanon County!
- JusticeWorks Top Workplace Award
- Renee Kresge appointed to the Governor’s Institute on Plans of Safe Care by Monroe County
"Whatever it takes" Adams County Allegheny County Alternative Education Awards Berks County Butler County Chester County Children Compass Academy CYF CYS Dan Heit Dauphin County Education Expansion Families Family Resource Specialist FGDM Independent Living Indiana County JustCare JusticeWorks BehavioralCare JusticeWorks FL Lehigh County Letters Lycoming County Management Monroe County Northampton County Northumberland County Philadelphia Pike County Pittsburgh Renee Kresge Report Card Sean Lazarus Staff STOPP VIP Washington County Wayne County Westmoreland County York County Youth