The mission of JusticeWorks is to fill in missing links in existing service systems to improve outcomes for troubled youth and their families, while maximizing public resources and improving the quality of life for the communities it serves. Pike County is no exception to our long standing tradition of positively supporting the community. Pike County Children and Youth identified a gap in care for the youth they serve. At their request, JusticeWorks will be offering Independent Living services. We will be providing skills training that will ensure the youth of Pike County have a successful transition into adulthood. We are proud to be selected by Pike County to support this vulnerable population.
- A Happy Ending with a Dream Come True!
- Brrrr…It’s getting Chili in Schuylkill County!
- Praise from Monroe County Children and Youth Services!
- Staci Barnes, Schuylkill County FRS, Receives Commendation from Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services!
- ERICKA BRUNNER, ADAMS COUNTY FRS, RECEIVES WELL-DESERVED PRAISE FROM A VERY BRAVE AND DETERMINED MOTHER
"Whatever it takes" Adams County Allegheny County Alternative Education Awards Berks County Butler County Chester County Children Compass Academy CYF CYS Dan Heit Dauphin County Education Expansion Families Family Resource Specialist FGDM Independent Living Indiana County JustCare JusticeWorks BehavioralCare JusticeWorks FL Lehigh County Letters Lycoming County Management Monroe County Northampton County Northumberland County Philadelphia Pike County Pittsburgh Renee Kresge Report Card Sean Lazarus Staff STOPP VIP Washington County Wayne County Westmoreland County York County Youth