Pictured is Dylan of Butler Independent Living. Dylan is a proud, creative, and dedicated young man. Dylan crochets and can make anything from hats, to scarfs, placemats, or dog leashes; you name it he can fulfill your order. Dylan recently placed some of his items at a local consignment store for purchase and is enjoying the journey of becoming a young entrepreneur. Check out Odds n’ Ends in New Castle for Dylan’s handmade items. Way to go Dylan!
- Brrrr…It’s getting Chili in Schuylkill County!
- Praise from Monroe County Children and Youth Services!
- Staci Barnes, Schuylkill County FRS, Receives Commendation from Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services!
- ERICKA BRUNNER, ADAMS COUNTY FRS, RECEIVES WELL-DESERVED PRAISE FROM A VERY BRAVE AND DETERMINED MOTHER
- Compass Academy- Lycoming gearing up for a new season!
"Whatever it takes" Adams County Allegheny County Alternative Education Awards Berks County Butler County Chester County Children Compass Academy CYF CYS Dan Heit Dauphin County Education Expansion Families Family Resource Specialist FGDM Independent Living Indiana County JustCare JusticeWorks BehavioralCare JusticeWorks FL Lehigh County Letters Lycoming County Management Monroe County Northampton County Northumberland County Philadelphia Pike County Pittsburgh Renee Kresge Report Card Sean Lazarus Staff STOPP VIP Washington County Wayne County Westmoreland County York County Youth