The Girls Circle model is a structured support group for girls from 9-18 years, integrates relational theory, resiliency practices, and skills training in a specific format designed to increase positive connection, personal and collective strengths, and competence in girls.
- Is a gender responsive approach
- Learning is done through a supportive group environment
- Uses a trauma-informed treatment model
- Designed on the foundations of Motivational Interviewing and Strength Based Principles
- Stimulates Critical thinking and moral reasoning through guided discussions and exercises